Join Garry Valk, and the entire Save It Forward team in raising funds to support Gino Odjick, former Canuck, to help him fight a rare terminal disease called AL amyloidosis. He was diagnosed earlier this year and his will to live has inspired Canucks fans and those on the sideline alike.
Our special offers for the inaugural two months of SaveItForward.com will benefit Gino’s Trust Fund to help him with his medical needs and also ensure his family can be close by during this difficult time.
Our second #SIF4GINO promotion gets hockey fans and beer lovers excited, even when the Canucks are not playing!
Sit, Sample & Savour
It’s one thing to pick up your favourite GIB six pack and enjoy it at home. But it’s quite another to visit the Taproom, tour their small batch brewery and enjoy a taster round at a table in the same place where it all began back in 1984. It’s sort of like comparing your home gaming system to an exhilarating ride down Whistler/Blackcomb.
At the Taproom, you can choose samples from all Granville Island beers, including the latest Limited Release. To top it off, you can stare through the glass wall into the brewery and, if you’re lucky, catch a glimpse of Brewmaster Vern trying to pretend like this is work for him.
Partial proceeds of your purchase will benefit Odjick, the Algonquin enforcer. In addition Granville Island Brewery is also donating $1 for every tour & tasting purchased via Save it Forward to benefit Movember and men’s health. Beer, great company, and charity just go so well together!
$5.50 tour and 3 x 4 oz beer tastings (regular price $9.75)
When and Where
- Redeemable from November 26,2014 - May 26,2015
- Granville Island Brewery, 1441 Cartwright St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3R7, (604) 687-2739
- Taxes and gratuity not included
- Tours offered Mon-Sun, at Noon, 2 pm, 4 pm. Reservations can be made for groups of 6-10 people
- Tours are limited to 10 people and are booked on a first-come, first-serve basis in the retail store.
- Not to be combined with other promotions
For compliance with BC health and safety standards, all participants must wear close-toed shoes and be at least 19 years of age.
- This deal is only available in limited quantities until Wednesday the 26th of November at Midnight